Join the YMCA
When you belong to the YMCA, you're joining a diverse community of people committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We believe all youth are of promise. We foster relationships with each other to deepen our connection and commitment to our goals. We believe in the transformative power of community, and reaching out to give a neighbor a helping hand makes us all stronger.
Welcome to the Hilliker YMCA, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors. Your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where they can find respite from social, economic and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them. We have a fundamental desire to provide opportunities for every family to build stronger bonds, achieve greater work/life balance, and become more engaged with their communities.
All family memberships include free drop-in child watch while mom or dad make use of the Y. Playful, engaging options are plentiful for young children while you exercise or connect with others over shared interests.
|Membership Type||Join Fee||Monthly Fee|
Family2 adults and dependent children up to age 24 living in the home
|$50.00||$58.77 (+ tax)|
Single Adult Family1 adult and dependent children up to age 24 living in the home
|$45.00||$52.93 (+ tax)|
Adult Couples2 adults aged 18 - 59
|$45.00||$52.93 (+ tax)|
Senior CouplesAt least one person who is aged 60 or older
|$45.00||$47.93 (+ tax)|
Senior AdultAge 60 or older
|$25.00||$32.96 (+ tax)|
AdultAge 18 - 59
|$30.00||$36.28 (+ tax)|
YouthAge 0 - 17
|$10.00||$14.16 (+ tax)|
Membership fees may be paid through any of the following payment plans:
- Cash, check or credit card - Annual full pay
- Bank Draft Plan* - Automatic monthly deduction
- Corporate Payroll Deduction Plan - (See your Employer)
* Preferred method of payment
- Youth and family programs
- Child Watch for ages 6 weeks to 5 years while members work out or participate in a Y program
- Kid's Time for ages 5 to 11 years while members work out or participate in a Y program
- Group water and land fitness classes included in membership
- Individualized beginner fitness programs and assessments
- Wellness coaches available to design personalized fitness programs
- Reduced rates on special fitness class offerings
- Reduced rates on program fees
- Reduced rates on rentals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary morning coffee
- AWAY program to visit other YMCAs
- Indoor walking track
- Six lane heated pool
- Heated Whirlpool
Day passes are for daily usage of the Hilliker Y facility and are limited to seven visits per calendar year. This pass is ideal for friends and family visiting out of town with members.
- $5/youth (17 and under)
- $10/individual (18 and older)
College Break Pass
College students living out of the area who are home on break may obtain a 30 day pass after providing college ID and current schedule.
- $20 / Ages 18-24
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership. Contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.mil or 800-342-9647 to confirm your eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
Please submit forms to the Business Manager.